TREASURY MANAGEMENT SALES ANALYST
Job Category: Banking
Requisition Number: TREAS004960
- Posted: October 6, 2021
Showing 1 location
5901 Miami Lakes Dr E
Miami Lakes, FL 33014, USA
The Treasury Management Sales Analyst (TMSA) is responsible for assisting the Treasury Management Sales Consultant (TMSC) with various sales related activities, enabling the Sales Consultant to focus on new business development, spend more time with clients and involved in direct sales activities. Working closely with the TMSC, they contribute to group’s annual sales goal by preparing sales materials, assisting in the sales and implementation process, and providing continuity when a TMSC is out of the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays a key role in maintaining a positive and long-term client relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction and business retention for the life of the relationship.
- Understands and communicates the sales culture and vision within each market.
- Serves as the designated backup to the TMSC and assists customers as appropriate.
- Exercises independent decision making and elevates customer issues when appropriate.
- Prepares pre-call planning prep and materials for client and prospect meetings.
- Develops proformas, proposals and customer profitability analysis for all TM Services.
- Coordinates proposal responses and works across business lines to gather response information.
- Identifies all necessary documentation, prepares TM agreements, collects required information to begin the implementation and maintenance documentation as directed by the TMSC. This includes appropriate credit approvals and risk assessment forms.
- Initiates the fulfillment process and provides support to Treasury Management Implementation to ensure progress and customer satisfaction.
- Creates comprehensive Relationship Reviews including account structure, industry updates, and product/service recommendations.
- Coordinates and prepares materials for market sales meetings.
- Partners with TMSC to lead ongoing TM education for CRA and branch peers.
- Coordinates exception pricing updates and approvals. Reviews account analysis after deals are closed to ensure that new clients and services are billing properly.
- Proactively reviews account analyses for existing customers for accuracy and to assist in identifying and executing cross-sell opportunities.
- Possesses thorough understanding of bank product pricing and competitor account analyses to complete standard pricing models for new opportunities.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all applicable compliance laws and regulations including but not limited to BSA/AML/OFAC/CRA, consumer compliance, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by TM Sales from client support, training and set up perspectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Bachelor (4-year College) degree or equivalent professional experience and a minimum of one year of treasury management experience preferred. Some knowledge of bank operations is desired.
Additional qualifications include: Incumbent must exercise excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent time management and organizational skills. Incumbent is also required to be self-directed and make security and audit decisions regarding product integrity and system controls by following internal bank procedures, NACHA, FED and Banking rules and regulations.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office suite