The purpose of the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits role is to establish and execute the overall compensation framework and processes for our employees and executives on a global scale. This unique greenfield role gives an experienced individual the opportunity to develop, implement, manage and own the compensation and benefits function.
- Working with Executive/Strategic Management groups to build and implement compensation & benefits solutions globally, in line with business strategy
- Responsibility for preparation and presentation of papers to the People Committee*
- Managing the delivery of all compensation & benefits activities, including salary planning, market analysis, job design, variable pay planning, benefit planning, vendor relationship management, and/or other services across the regions in which Finder operates
- Developing and implementing new compensation & benefits policies, practices and programs to meet organisational needs
- Identifying and delivering long-term strategies within the compensation and benefits environment
- Liaising with subject matter experts within the broader People & Culture function (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Payroll, People Generalists) to provide consultancy and advice within the organisation.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Extensive internal Senior Compensation and Benefits role with global remit
- Compensation consulting experience background will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of compensation and reward frameworks across different geographies (U.S and European experience is highly desired)
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of Compensation Committee/Board papers in a listed environment
- In-depth knowledge of People & Culture organisational policies and practices, and global compliance
- Sound knowledge of HR information systems and reporting tools
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to interact at an executive/strategic level
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Nice to have:
- IPO experience is highly desired
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, select the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you’ve worked on and why you think you’d be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.