Full Job Description
Every single day, Fidelity’s data platforms collect and deliver millions of personalized interactions and transactions across our channels (web, mobile, phones, branches, etc.) for 36 million individual investors. At the same time, Fidelity is running rapid experiments to optimize every aspect of the customer experience.
You will lead a team of nearly 20 professionals from the Analytics & Insights chapter, serving the personalization, experimentation and data science platform squads within the Data and Advanced Analytics Platform product area. You and the chapter members will tackle key analytical challenges focused on developing and deploying our digital capabilities for personalization, experimentation, and digital analytics. You will be a critical strategic thought partner to the product area leader and product owners, while also being hands on when necessary to help coach and mentor a diverse team of analytics professionals.
This position will be based in Durham, NC or Boston, MA or Smithfield, RI
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 15 years+ of proven ability (5+ years in a leadership role) in data analytics
- Industry-leading expertise in areas such as personalization and recommendation systems, experimentation, digital analytics (with tools including Adobe, ContentSquare, Qualtrics, Ensighten)
- Deep knowledge of experiment design and statistics for measurement and comparison of A/B testing
- Cutting edge perspective on current and evolving digital consumer experiences within financial services (including FinTechs), as well as other verticals
- Demonstrated leadership experience in envisioning and delivering data products and platforms
- Successful track record coaching and managing analytics professionals
- Proven ability to influence strategic business decisions that drive topline P&L
- Advanced degree and/or certification in relevant subject area (e.g., analytics, computer science)
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills
The Analytics & Insights chapter is part of the Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights (CKSI) domain. CKSI delivers best in class AI, analytics, research, and data to Fidelity. You and your chapter members will focus on the Data and Advanced Analytics Platform (DAAP) product area, also part of CKSI.
DAAP is responsible for foundational and strategic assets widely used across multiple business lines to enable analytics, personalization, AI/ML, and digital experiences.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.