INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE – GREATER BALTIMORE, MD AREA
Investment Solutions Representative
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Solutions Representative in the Greater Metro Baltimore area! The position is remote and requires that you reside in the Greater Baltimore, Maryland area. We offer virtual interviewing and onboarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
The Purpose of Your Role
As an Investment Solutions Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for warm leads and existing customers handling inbound sales calls. This is an inbound sales role that makes you more than just a salesperson – you’ll become a trusted partner for your customers and colleagues alike. You will drive sales via warm leads, carefully define customer needs, and cultivate relationships, while guiding investment strategies with a defined set of tools and solutions
The Value You Deliver
Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable guidance solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or leads
Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts and strategies, and the universe of daring products in the investment/consumer financial industry
The Expertise We’re Looking For
Previous success in customer consultation or sales, preferably in financial services
Comprehensive understanding of financial services markets, the economy and of industry trends
FINRA Series 7 license required
Series 63 and 65 or 66 licensed OR ability to acquire upon hire
Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you don’t already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
Results-oriented and comfortable working independently
Our Investments in You
We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Fidelity’s greatest advantage is our people so our benefit programs(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab) are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the right balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements
Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee’s payback their student loan debt(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2
For roles based in Ireland: Contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com
For roles based in Germany: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 66 – FINRA
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Benefits With You in Mind
Benefits for your whole life – that’s what you’ll find at Fidelity.
You’ll find everything from perks that makes your daily life better to those big-picture, life-changing resources here with us. We have an amazing package of benefits and programs designed to help you thrive – both in and outside of work.
- Adoption assistance
- Backup dependent care
- Maternity & parental leave (16 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave and 6 weeks fully-paid parental leave)
- Dependent care flexible spending (FSA)
- On-site health & wellness centers
- Nutritional counseling
- Fitness reimbursement programs
- 401(k): pre-tax and/or Roth
- Company-matching contributions (up to 7%)*
- Profit Sharing contributions**
Health & Insurance
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Disability Insurance
- HSA & FSA flexible spending accounts
- Step Ahead student loan assistance – helping you pay down your loans so you can save on interest, with up to $10K in contributions
- Tuition reimbursement program
* Subject to your meeting initial and ongoing eligibility requirements, Company discretion and the availability of sufficient Company profits and cash flow.
** Albuquerque-based regular employees, excluding individuals employed in a retail branch location, are not eligible to receive the Profit Sharing contribution or Retiree Health Reimbursement Plan credits.
*** As of March 2019.
Committed to Professional Development
At Fidelity, we are constantly adapting to the changing needs of our customers, new technologies, and better ways of working. And we empower our employees to do the same, with an emphasis on developing skills and connections that will help propel you forward in your career while being able to make an impact for Fidelity’s customers around the world.
We offer a wide range of options for professional development including online, in-person, and mentor driven solutions. Special interest and networking groups are also part of our culture of empowerment, personal and professional enrichment, diversity and inclusion, and knowledge sharing.
Licenses & Certifications
- Pursue your FINRA Series 7 and/or Series 63 licenses working in our Regional Centers to take your career to the next level as a licensed financial broker.
- Tuition reimbursement for online or in-person course work in pursuit of new certifications.
Continuing Education & Training
- Assess, build, and align your development plan through resources like our skill-building classroom and online courses.
- Video-based training for technology, leadership, management & more.
- Ongoing skills development and coaching opportunities.
- Paid training with a facilitator who is dedicated to your onboarding and will track and evaluate your progress, giving you strategies to improve.
- Utilize the skills of experienced leaders to enrich your career.
- Dedicated mentors to help you grow into new areas of Fidelity’s business as you develop new skills.
- Hone your client relationship skills.
- An open atmosphere of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Opportunities to pay it forward, sharing the knowledge you develop and as you help others define how they want their career to take shape.
A work environment where we give back, together
Connected to Our Communities
Throughout Fidelity, you’ll find a genuine commitment to social responsibility – where we strive to make an impact for customers, while also making an impact on the world.
- Started to provide associates with opportunities to actively volunteer and share their many talents.
- Host numerous company-wide volunteer events (in-person and virtual).
- Partner with a number of nonprofits to support our local communities
- More than 12,000 associates donate time annually – from interns to SVPs.
- Impact includes refurbishing schools, donating books and supplies, and teaching financial literacy
- Created to make it easy for people to support charitable organizations they care about
- Helped deliver $7.3 billion in donor-recommended grants to charity in 2019
- Supported more than 300,000 unique charities around the world
- Since its inception, more than $42 billion has been given to public charities.
Impact by the Numbers
- 1,200+ Community projects completed.
- 100,000+ School supplies & backpacks donated.
- 65,480 Students supported.