Ferguson & Shamamian Architects, a high-end residential architecture firm is seeking a Human Resources Director to guide and manage all Human Resources policies and procedures. Responsibilities include knowledge of local and federal laws, lead DEI initiatives, experience with employee relations and workplace environment, interest in staff wellness and life / work balance, conflict resolution, manage 401(k) plan, employee insurance benefits, staff reviews, pay notices, recruiting and staffing, internships, onboarding and offboarding. The HR Department also supervises the administrative staff, manages the firm and partner’s professional licenses, creates and monitors the department’s budget and implements polices and procedures. Updates employment manual maintenance, policy making, reception desk rotation oversight, work with committees.
- Leadership and management experience
- Background in a professional services firm
- Strong organizational ability
- Strong ability to focus on details
- Team focused and process oriented
- Well versed in personal interactions
- Ability to forecast and think ahead
- Excellent communications capability
- Staff training
- Quality oriented
- Employee relations with focus on diversity, fairness and inclusion
- Go to person on staff for direction, guidance and mentorship
This is a full-time position that will work in the office when it is safe to do so. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan and bonuses. Visit our website at www.fergusonshamamian.com.
Please send cover letter and resume to Employment@fergusonshamamian.com and input HRD092721 in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Job ID: 58988992