Full Job Description
Facebook is looking to hire a Vice President to lead the Global Business Marketing team. The Business Marketing organization drives the narrative around Facebook for Business and our Ads and Partnerships solutions across a variety of audiences, products, and vertical segments around the world. The Vice President of Global Business Marketing will help unlock growth with our marketers, advertisers, and partners through the development and execution of a global marketing strategy and plans. The VP will be responsible for managing a global team and will oversee all marketing functions across the Facebook Business Group (FBG).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for scaling both global and in-market solutions, that will encompass our business marketing for advertisers, partners, and developers, including both platforms and gaming. They will bring marketing vision, strategy, and operational leadership at global scale as well as experience leading global teams. This individual will bring a passion combining the best of traditional marketing practices with the innovative new opportunities that Facebook offers to our current and prospective clients. This position is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy that drives our rapid growth as a platform for marketers.
- Lead a high performing, highly collaborative team and inspire leaders across multiple marketing disciplines
- Conceptualize and implement business marketing strategy and plans across all of GMS
- Develop marketing solutions across all marketing programs, communication channels, regions, and functions
- Activate stories and programs at scale through our communications vehicles and regional marketing efforts
- Identify scaled marketing methods to land key messages and drive adoption of Facebook’s marketing solutions across sales, clients, agencies and partnerships
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets
- Develop and cultivate cross functional relationships with teams across Facebook as well as external partners
- Deliver ‘moments that matter’ for Facebook’s advertising business through cross-functional leadership
- 20+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience activating Marketing at scale through, and with, sales teams and partners
- Experience managing global creative teams
- Track record of increasing responsibility and getting maximum leverage out of existing resources
- Experiencing developing narratives and command a room and engage audiences from a variety of perspectives
- Proven experience recruiting, developing, managing and leading diverse and high-performing distributed marketing teams
- Experience in managing 500+ full time employees
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business or related field
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.