Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Facebook Legal team is seeking a motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented candidate to join the Legal Risk Management organization. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent judgment, and exceptional partnering and communication skills. We are seeking a team-oriented problem solver who loves developing and executing risk assessments, identifying root causes, and rallying people to drive change across a global organization. You must work well in high pressure situations, be comfortable with ambiguity, have risk experience in a broad spectrum of sectors and across risk domains, and have experience developing presentations for an executive audience. This role will help shape the standardization and centralization of an organization that is highly decentralized across risk. As such, the candidate must be an exceptional communicator and demonstrate the ability to build relationships with a diverse team.
- Advise on the design and conduct risk assessments with various business partners within the Compliance organization
- Drive the centralization and standardization of risk assessments to create a one-stop shop as the source of truth for a dynamic risk environment
- Build strong relationships with key cross functional partners inside and outside the organization
- Establish yourself as a risk expert and partner closely with legal, compliance, and cross-functional partners to understand the overall business environment
- Help partner organization develop a risk taxonomy and help manage the compliance organization’s risk taxonomy and risk register
- Identify and evaluate emerging risks and present findings to functional leadership
- Ensure risk assessments appropriately incorporate results of monitoring and testing
- Help drive the RCSA process for the Compliance organization
- Use visualization techniques to display data and the results of analysis in clear forms that can be understood by non-technical readers and stakeholders including reporting on periodic basis to functional leaders
- Develop an understanding of partners’ goals and help determine ways to align goals, collaborate, and track progress
- 10+ years experience of compliance, audit, or risk management in a large complex organization
- Experience developing integrated enterprise risk assessments
- Experience developing presentations for senior executives
- Experience working with minimal supervision to multitask and manage workload to timely completion
- Experience using data and analytics in risk management contexts
- Big 4 or consulting firm experience
- Experience using GRC tools or software
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.