Full Job Description
Senior Project Manager – New York
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for ensuring successful delivery on client engagements at new and existing clients. The Senior Project Manager will lead and participate in projects including Implementations, Upgrades, and Change Requests (new modules, training, workflow changes). Solid communication and project management skills are required to satisfy client requests.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for the planning, executing and testing of moderate to large scale Client Engagement implementations
- Responsible for the completion of standard project artifacts and review artifacts with customers periodically
- Responsible for intra-team and cross-team resource coordination
- Responsible for reporting of project financial status
- Assist Client Engagement team members with the creation and maintenance of project plans
- Assist in the weekly Client Engagement time capture process
- Assist Client Engagement team in utilization reporting
- Advance the development of new practice project management artifacts and communicate the documents
- Identify Client Engagement project management improvements and conduct initiatives to educate Client Engagement team members and document new processes
- Produce periodic management status reporting packages
- Assist in periodic customer billing and revenue reconciliation exercises
- Assist in Project Management curriculum development and team training exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ experience in Project Management, Technology Consulting, or similar role, preferably FinTech
- Strong communication skills necessary to effectively engage with clients and set proper expectations
- Ability to lead a project team and drive towards target completion dates
- Ability to understand complex business needs and translate into a comprehensive set of requirements
- Ability to identify issues that may impact client project success; must escalate appropriately and/or workaround the issue
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Technical and analytical skills are important
- Active interest in understanding the financial markets and the investment process
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.