Full Job Description
Senior Technical Product Manager
Do you love the intersection between business and technology? Are you passionate about innovation? Do you want to join a growing business that is central to the Expedia Group strategy? If so then Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) would like to talk to you!
Every technology team needs a “Product Vision”, a “Technology Vision”, and a “Delivery Vision” to deliver outstanding products. This role is responsible for the “Delivery Vision” component for one of EPS’ biggest Financial Institution and Loyalty partners. You will work as a problem-solver across multiple technology teams at EPS and Expedia Group, as well as with external partners, to ensure that teams coordinate in turning good ideas into compelling products. You are not only skilled in ecommerce technology and systems design but also in communications and process. You will serve as a technical and product leader in multi-functional feature delivery, and manage product and tech process for a relationship with a multi-billion dollar partner. Come build something great with us!
Who you are:
- An experienced leader in technology process and organizational coordination
- Familiar with ecommerce architecture and production resiliency
- Strong background in working closely with Product Management to deliver clear requirements and backlogs
- Comfortable using data to make technical and business decisions
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud platforms.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, review technical designs, and support production systems
- Computer Science bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in technical and / or product roles
What you’ll do with us:
- Draw on experience to lead technical and design discussions
- Manage product intake for a team of 30+ technologists
- Serve as primary liaison to other technologists across Expedia Group
- Plan projects in collaboration with Product, Engineering Management, and Program Management
- Use past experience with Agile software development to improve team execution
- Engage with Cloud DevOps and security to support and deploy services
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.