Job Number: 2117262
Brand : Estée Lauder Companies
Job : Human Resources
Primary Location:Americas-US-NY-New York
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Type: Standard
As an Assistant Manager, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), under the direction of the Executive Director, HRBP, this role works across the various pillars of Enterprise Marketing & Data (EM&D) supporting the leadership teams and their respective teams at all levels. This role is expected to execute HR programs and best practices including support of a broad range of HR responsibilities including but not limited to, onboarding, employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, career development, compensation, compliance, benefits and employee culture programs. There is also an element of this role that is project based, leading Enterprise Wide HR initiatives. (i.e., Role Mapping, Job Alignment, Organizational Design and Change Management).
Annual HR Processes:
- Support the performance development plan (PDP) process including assistance with roll-out, tracking of completion, and maintenance of records of PDP documents, audit of data for accuracy, distributing merit, bonus and equity information to appropriate managers and managing calendar year bonus process.
- Manage the promotions and adjustments process
- Compensation analysis: creation and review of job descriptions in partnership with compensation to determine benchmarking, title, level, job grade and understand how role fits into overall structure
Employee Relations: Guide employees and managers through employee relations issues.
- Performance Management
- Trusted partner and employee advocate.
- Provide guidance on company policies, practices and procedures.
- Conduct investigations when necessary and provide documentation and recommendations for internal review with management and legal partners.
- Foster a culture of engagement that values diversity and inclusion
Talent Management: Responsible for managing recruitment for Director level and below across each group in close partnership with Talent Acquisition. Will be a key partner for annual talent planning.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to discern department needs and provide direction on determining proper level, background, job description, and salary range.
- Work closely with Director on all offers. Handle all “onboarding” for new hires including review of company policies and procedures, benefits, programs, etc.
- Develop and execute talent planning process for the team including internal move recommendations based on employee’s strengths and developmental readiness
- Tracking assessment of talent against competencies and working with Senior Management to determine training and development opportunities for all level employees
- Partner with Director on development programs for employees
- Collaborate with EM&D Communications team on announcements
- Manage the application process for work visas for employees traveling or relocating. Partner with Global Mobility Services and outside law firm as necessary
Training and Development: Support the development and execution of strategic and tactical training and development programs and initiatives.
- Partner with different areas of the organization to leverage training and best practices to utilize for EM&D.
- Responsible for leave of absence process – including partnering with the disability management team on FMLA, worker’s compensation, disability and personal leaves.
- Guide employees through the leave of absence process and paperwork
- Liaise with worker’s compensation and benefits departments when necessary
- Knowledge of processes and procedures and provide recommendations on continuous improvement
- Own reporting and data analysis for brand, ensuring data is accurate
Ad-hoc HR Projects
- Support and partner with ED, HRBP on all projects that fall under EM&D.
- Strong collaboration and relationships with regional and brand HRBPs
Focus on standardization + scalability
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.