Business Development Manager
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe’s core, Epsilon is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Epsilon platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Generate new revenue by managing several brand & shopper marketing deals to closure on an annual basis
- Drive client education of both brand and retailer solutions leveraging Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions
- Identify how Digital Media PeopleCloud Solutions can help prospects achieve their business goals
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of new business presentations
- Create and deliver compelling, customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by the prospect
- Effectively monitor day-to-day management of accounts in your assigned territory and build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations
- Negotiate and close contracts with client marketing and legal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales/hunter role
- 2+ years of sales experience in media, marketing or advertising related fields
- 2+ years of B2B business development experience, with a successful close rate
- 2+ years of display marketing/interactive advertising experience
- Mid-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold calling
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Strategic, flexible, tenacious, results-oriented
- Adept at dealing with a constantly changing environment
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.