Full Job Description
Enterprise is a national nonprofit that exists to make a good home possible for the millions of families without one. We support community development organizations on the ground, aggregate and invest capital for impact, advance housing policy at every level of government, and build and manage communities ourselves. Since 1982, we have invested $44 billion and created 781,000 homes across all 50 states – all to make home and community places of pride, power and belonging.
Join us at enterprisecommunity.org.
Working at Enterprise
At Enterprise, you’ll be part of a diverse, committed team making a difference every day. You will collaborate with some of the smartest minds and biggest hearts in our field. You’ll be empowered to drive systems change and take bold steps to advance racial equity. And you will find a career home where you’re valued and supported in your growth journey.
Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices across the country with an exceptional benefits package .
Job Description Summary
Enterprise Community Development (ECD) is a leading affordable housing developer in the Mid-Atlantic Region and among the largest non-profit owners of affordable housing in the country. The company’s business units include its property management team of more than 300 professionals, a growing real estate development team that reaches from southern Pennsylvania to southern Virginia, and an active Community Impact Strategies group of 20+ who focus on shaping and strengthening the resident experience for the more than 20,000 people who call an ECD community home.
The Financial Analyst is a new position at the company and the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and assisting with sourcing of new business opportunities in support of real estate / new business development team. The Analyst will primarily support the VP, Sourcing and Structuring and the Senior Manager of Acquisitions, as well as other members of the Real Estate Development team. This position will work with internal and external clients and must have strong skills in verbal/written communication, quantitative real estate and financing analysis, and organization. The ability to meet deadlines is imperative.
- Provide financial evaluation, modeling, structuring, and analysis for new acquisition opportunities, development projects, and income-producing assets
- Create complex proformas, waterfalls, and sensitivity analyses to assist the acquisitions, development, new business teams
- Assist with the coordination of due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions, and financings
- Work with the acquisitions, development, and new business teams to develop and refine systematic methods and models for underwriting real estate opportunities and related capitalization structures
- Prepare analyses and memos for appropriate internal review processes
- Create and maintain property and market level database
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Master’s Degree in Real Estate, MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in multi-family real estate finance
- Proficiency in financial modeling using Excel
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities, prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects, create presentations and reports, and work independently
- Additional strengths include experience underwriting individual properties, conducting market intelligence, and analysis and transaction execution