Full Job Description
November 29, 2021
This is a non-union position
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine or Testing
COVID-19 Measures: Throughout the pandemic, Enbridge has had to make important decisions that impact our team members, and we have done so by keeping the safety of our workforce our first priority. All employees must comply with the Company’s COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Policy which requires employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or undergo COVID-19 testing per Company direction.
Have you performed credit reviews, recommended credit limits, and monitored credit exposure against approved limits in the past? If so, then this is a great opportunity for you! Our Analyst will prepare and distribute credit reports for the client groups they support along with the duties mentioned above.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply to be considered and we’ll look forward to seeing your application!
What you will do:
- Perform complex enterprise-wide credit reviews for rated and non-rated counterparties and recommend credit limits for multiple client groups within Enbridge
- Coordinate with the other members of the credit group on enterprise-wide credit limit approvals and financial assurances required to grant credit authorization
- Monitor credit exposure against approved limits and proactively request collateral from counterparties as needed
- Prepare and distribute credit reports to the appropriate Enbridge business units
- Assist with the execution of new or amended financial assurances (parental guarantees, letters of credit, surety bonds)
- Enter and file all financial assurances in Enbridge’s system of record
- Update counterparty and credit information into Enbridge’s system of record for credit risk management
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reporting to the Enbridge Risk Committee and Board of Directors
- Develop and continually update process documents (desk book) for all material credit processes
- Participate in the implementation of credit policy, procedures, and processes to measure, monitor and control counterparty credit risk impacting Enbridge and its subsidiaries
- Perform more sophisticated assignments as advised by Enterprise Risk management
- Support credit SOX controls and Audit requirements
- Work independently in a separate location from the Credit team and efficiently handle both the Internal and External partners
Who you are :
- A related university degree and/or completion or near completion of a professional designation
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Offer sound technical understanding of financial statement analysis and credit risk management
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Share in the organizations core values: Safety, Integrity, Inclusion and Respect
- Skilled at having outstanding attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experienced in prioritizing work and implementing processes to streamline/optimize work
The following are considered assets:
- Finance related designation (CPA, CFA or MBA)
- Gas Pipeline and Energy marketing and trading credit experience preferred
- Works under tight deadlines in respect to approvals, monitoring and requesting security
- Working for up to 8 or more hours daily
- Working over 8 hours/day required at peak times
Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
Grasping, kneeling, light – moderate lifting (objects up to 20 pounds), reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, typing, sitting, standing, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect color coding, read fine print), hearing requirement and the ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
Mental Requirements (Both Field & Office) include but are not limited to:
Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, organize and prioritize work schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions which have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer . We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com .
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com