Full Job Description
Job Title: Energy Consultant
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 100% Commission
About Elevation: https://www.elevationsolar.com/about/
Who We Are: Elevation is one of the fastest and top growing solar companies in the U.S. right now! We provide solar and home energy solutions to help customers save on electricity costs.
We believe in a brighter future by elevating the lives of our customers. Elevation provides a full portfolio of advanced energy solutions to customers dubbed the “Elevated Home.” A thought leader in the renewable industry, Elevation is continuing to educate customers about their energy by providing them with a holistic solution for their home. Come join us in our vision to elevate the world we live in! Become a part of the green energy movement, enjoy what you do and have fun every day!
- Passion for success in line with Elevation’s values.
- Passion for People, with an ability to understand and interpret sales data and achieve KPIs to support sales growth.
- Strive for results while providing exceptional customer service.
- You believe in our strategy and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- You’re all about developing and providing an elevated experience to your customers.
- Successful at managing multiple responsibilities.
- Passion for Details in order to make key business decisions while following leads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of Inside or Outside Sales Experience
- In lieu of sales experience, willing to invest in the right candidate
- Minimum of 1 year of Solar sales experience
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft and CRM Software
- Alarm background a plus
- Ability to thrive in a self-managed environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to close sales
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Reliable transportation
Working Conditions (Schedule, Environment, Travel)
- Hours Varies depending on nature and needs of business
- Additional hours are based on the manager’s requirements