Street Sales Development Manager
Job ID: R00137316
Location: Seattle, WA
Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Street Sales Development Manager in the Seattle, WA, market. Within our industry leading Institutional division, this outside sales opportunity offers comprehensive products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice, long term care, and hospitality industries. You will be responsible for driving growth by developing strategic sales plans and prospecting and closing new business. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation programs and solutions that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Grow your income as you drive sales
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, opportunities for stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more
What You Will Do:
- Build Ecolab’s brand by cold-calling and prospecting to secure new accounts and generate sales within a specific geographic area
- Apply consultative selling techniques by evaluating standard operating procedures and identifying operational efficiencies within prospective customer locations
- Devise unique proposals and solutions as an expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation programs
- Cultivate customer and industry relationships and leverage your market knowledge to identify competitive sales opportunities to gain new business and facilitate cross-divisional sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of sales experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Previous business to business commercial sales
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Proven negotiation, relationship management, communication, and presentation skills
- Sales specific education or certifications
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms annually. From restaurants, hotels, and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings, and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.