Assistant General Manager – Kitchen & Bar
7301 West Sand Lake Road – Orlando, Florida 32819-5116
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest experiences, Drury Hotels Company’s Assistant General Manager – Food & Beverage will support our vision, core values and goals by producing a consistent, replicable, relevant lobby bar experience for our guests.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels corporate food and beverage team, you will:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will provide expert leadership support for the hotel lobby bar by providing exceptional service to each guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success in their roles.
You will role model quality assurance best practices each day with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance visit measurables.
You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership, delegating and empowering team members.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.
Lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of the hotel.
Cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team members with the right attitude for the right position.
Use good critical thinking skills to successfully handle challenging situations.
Demonstrate strong leadership capability by proactively resolving issues.
Show dedication to continuous improvement.
A positive, can-do attitude required.
Perferred bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business or related field preferred.
Minimum of one year supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred with a food & beverage focus or casual dining management experience.
- Incentives – Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)—shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being – Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement – Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life – Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth – Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more—60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning – Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)