Business Systems Data Operations Analyst
at DoorDash (View all jobs)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
About the Team
The Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration organization enables the productivity of our sales and go-to-market organizations through intelligent workflows, reliable data and scalable systems. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Analytics to build systems and help the business to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our services.
About the Role
We are looking for a Salesforce Data Operations Analyst who will be a member of DoorDash’s Business Systems group. You will report to our Director, Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration and your mission will be to transform and enhance the quality of the customer related data in DoorDash’s Salesforce and Production System. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Drive step change improvement in the quality and usefulness of DoorDash’s data
- Help our sales team to sell complex businesses and merchants
- Ensure DoorDash maintains contract compliance while continuing fast growth
- Make tools like DoorDash’s Merchant Portal work for large franchised businesses
- Improve the quality of the lead lists driving our large sales organization
- Work with DoorDash’s product, sales operations, and sales teams
- Lead data projects and support systems projects creating transformational change through data migration, cleansing, and enrichment
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
- You have an understanding of relational databases, ETL tools, data conversion and data cleansing methods
- You are proficient in excel (can maintain large, complex data sets)
- You are proficient in Salesforce structure and reporting
- You have experience using SQL to aggregate and cleanse data
- When you are handed a mess, you enjoy and take pride in creating organization
- You have the determination to initiate and complete projects in an ever-changing environment
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learning – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *Locate me
High School Associate’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Juris Doctor (J.D.) Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Engineer’s Degree OtherDiscipline
Accounting African Studies Agriculture Anthropology Applied Health Services Architecture Art Asian Studies Biology Business Business Administration Chemistry Classical Languages Communications & Film Computer Science Dentistry Developing Nations Discipline Unknown Earth Sciences Economics Education Electronics Engineering English Studies Environmental Studies European Studies Fashion Finance Fine Arts General Studies Health Services History Human Resources Management Humanities Industrial Arts & Carpentry Information Systems International Relations Journalism Languages Latin American Studies Law Linguistics Manufacturing & Mechanics Mathematics Medicine Middle Eastern Studies Naval Science North American Studies Nuclear Technics Operations Research & Strategy Organizational Theory Philosophy Physical Education Physical Sciences Physics Political Science Psychology Public Policy Public Service Religious Studies Russian & Soviet Studies Scandinavian Studies Science Slavic Studies Social Science Social Sciences Sociology Speech Statistics & Decision Theory Urban Studies Veterinary Medicine Other
LinkedIn Profile *
How did you hear about this opportunity with DoorDash? *
In a few sentences, please tell us what excites you the most about the potential of working at DoorDash. *
Are you currently authorized to work lawfully in the U.S.? *
— Yes No
Will you now or in the future require employment-based visa sponsorship? *
— Yes No
USA – Self-Identification Survey
At DoorDash, we strive to create a culture of belonging where everyone can bring their best selves to work. Our goal is to ensure that diverse identities and perspectives are valued and can thrive. We are continuously evaluating our employee and candidate programs and processes and identifying ways to ensure they are inclusive and equitable. We encourage you to share a bit more about yourself below so we can continue to improve the overall candidate experience and inform future diversity and inclusion initiatives.
While completion of this survey is required, you will have the option to select “I don’t wish to answer” for all questions. All information collected is kept confidential and your data is aggregated with other candidates and used only for statistical purposes. It is never used to identify you individually and has no bearing on your application or candidacy.
For race and ethnicity definitions, as well as more information on protected veteran and disability status, please refer to this document.