Docker is a remote first company with employees across Europe and the Americas. This means we value transparency and asynchronous communication, but also understand that meeting in person is important. You will work closely with our People team and Docker’s leaders to align our HR global strategy with the company’s and build out the programs and processes to execute on that strategy. Tactically that looks like forming the building blocks to enable our rapidly growing teams to scale effectively. You’ll support core practices like performance management, compensation reviews, benefits administration and employee engagement and development.
You’ll be an active steward of Docker’s culture by taking a data-driven approach to identifying trends and pulling from the insights of your work to tell the story. In partnership with our leaders, you’ll work to proactively address those trends to foster an engaged and inclusive workforce.
- Provide full range, day to day HR support for Docker employees globally.
- Apply analytical rigor to dive deep and report on People trends, developing action plans to proactively address concerns globally. Use HR metrics and people data to recommend solutions.
- Analyze the needs in areas relating to compensation, benefits, and HR programs to remain competitive in the market across all regions.
- Consult with managers and leaders to craft meaningful strategies to retain, engage and develop high performing teams
- Consult with leadership to align performance and reward recommendations
- Implement and monitor adherence to all Human Resource and organization-specific policies, procedures, and practices. Manage leaves of absence and return to work policies.
- Minimum 3 years HR related work experience, preferably with a technology company, in onboarding, benefits administration, immigration, HRIS, employee relations, terminations, and compliance
- Some experience working with global organizations in the Americas and Europe.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices and processes.
- Excellent teamwork and adaptability skills in a fast-growing environment, while maintaining consistency and attention to detail.
- Highly developed in taking initiative and resourcefulness.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and manipulate large data sets in Excel and Google spreadsheets preferred.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and other standard HR tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Autonomy, freedom & flexibility; we trust you to get your work done
- Variety of virtual and in-person social events to build connections and have fun
- Home office setup; we want you comfortable while you work
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Technology stipend equivalent to $100 net/month
- PTO plan that encourages you to take time to do the things you enjoy
- Recognition for the good work you do…extra days off, Docker swag, etc.
- Medical benefits, retirement and holidays vary by country
Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.