Full Job Description
Job Description Summary
This position will support the Capital Markets Investment Services team as a whole by providing strategic and detailed analysis, planning, research and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform financial and valuation analyses of prospective transactions and existing real estate assets.
- Develop short-term and long-term strategic business plans and feasibility studies for our internal
- Present analyses, business plans and feasibility studies to senior level clients and management.
- Provide strategic real estate planning and reporting support as well as tactical real estate services.
- Partner and work closely with internal teams to collect and manage data for management
- Provide key performance indicators relevant to the real estate portfolio on a regular basis.
- Provide ad hoc reporting related to strategic directives and assist with managing the real estate
- Work closely with the lease administration team to ensure that all real property contract
information is consistently and accurately documented.
- Identify and develop new processes to facilitate an increasing level of efficiency in the reporting to
the real estate management team and drive client satisfaction.
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks, as well as economic and demographic trends.
- Perform in-depth industry and market research.
- Balance conflicting resource and priority demands.
- Participate in review and strategy sessions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fundamental real estate concepts related to law, principles and practices.
- Basic knowledge of financial controls and accounting principles.
- Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations.
- Interpreting financial data, evaluating and making recommendations to management.
- Conducting independent research of industry sources and market data.
- Using required software applications, including MS Office, Visio and Project.
- Preparing financial analysis, conducting market research and writing reports.
- Expert knowledge of excel (pivot tables, templates, reporting).
- Experience with real estate databases.
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data into meaningful reporting to aide decision making.
- Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
- Ensure accurate, timely, legally correct and financially sound documentation.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements
- Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Business, Economics, Finance or related field and minimum three
(3) years related work experience in a corporate real estate/finance department. MBA
- OR ~
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.