Full Job Description
HR / ADMINSITRATION
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award-winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration.
Our 45+ person firm specializes in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting mixed use, multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, plan- ning, institutional and educational projects in the NYC area. www.cplusga.com
C+GA is seeking a candidate for Human Resources / Administration role, to support busi- ness operations and the firm mission by managing HR and related administration duties.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a Human Resources / Administration role. US experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or similar related area
- Knowledge of the A/E industry a plus.
- Administer various employee benefits programs including group medical/vision, dental, life and supplemental insurances.
- Supporting management in employee development, including managing profes- sional development programs.
- Work with administration team and management team.
- Support staff communication with the management team.
- Manage recruiting including, job description creation/ postings, passive candidate sourcing, candidate review, team interview scheduling, and follow up.
- Manage employee onboarding and new employee orientation.
- Manage employee offboarding including exit interviews, accounts termination, etc.
- Cultivate company culture via multiple avenues, to support the firm’s goals and promote employee satisfaction and retention.
- Coordinate performance reviews.
- Assist in administration of compensation changes including bonuses and raises.
- Maintain and communicate company organizational chart.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Review and recommend policy and procedure update in compliance with federal, state, and local employment regulations.
- Assist in maintaining the firm’s Employee Manual of policy and procedures.
- Administer Women Business Enterprise certifications
- Maintain confidentiality for HR related issues
- Strong organizational abilities, including planning, delegating and business pro- cesses.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among employees, negotiate success- fully and solve conflicts.
- Excellent English language communication and interface skills
- Proficiency in Ajera / Deltek software package a plus
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Benefits package provided, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO, and professional development programs.
Interested candidates should submit resume, a cover letter to include why C+GA is a good fit for you, and at least two references as one PDF. No calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All employees are required to be vaccinated.
Flexibility for partial remote working.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- level of experience in Human Resources (Required)
Work Location: One location