Full Job Description
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. As the largest shared infrastructure provider in the United States, Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers, 80,000 small cells and over 80,000 route miles of fiber across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is a NYSE S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $100 billion.
Position Title: Product Analyst – Analytics – 5E
The Product Analyst – Analytics will be part of the Fiber Analytics Team and support the Product Team in the analysis of the Crown Castle Fiber product portfolio by developing product analytics and reporting. Additionally, the position will interface with internal departments to enhance product trend reporting, including but not limited to promotion/program success, budget to actual analysis, product performance, ARPU analysis, pricing comparisons among other ad hoc reporting requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce product analytics and reporting to identify trends in the business e.g. geographical sales performance (product related), pricing performance and variance analysis.
- Proactively work with product managers to develop KPI related to their business units.
- Manage standard pricing workbooks across all channels and systems.
- Work with IT to proactively build out dash-boarding capabilities within CRM.
- Create and publish monthly and quarterly business performance deep dives as it relates to product analytics, product win/loss/funnel including ARPU and certain other financial KPI’s.
- Proactively review all opportunities which are closing to ensure the system designation for Standard vs. Non-Standard is accurate.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of telecommunications experience
- Experience in creating KPI’s and working on system enhancements to increase business visibility is desired.
- CRM experience preferred; QGIS expertise highly desired.
- Expertise in collecting and analyzing large amounts of data
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to travel to various locations in US. Overnight travel may be required. Approx. 5%
- Strong understanding of Company products is a must.
- PC Literacy, Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) Applications required, mapping/GIS programs, Google Earth, Visio preferred, Power BI, ability to quickly learn application software skills
- Self-motivated, and ability to tackle a project with limited information available
- Demonstrated detail orientation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex datasets into easy to understand, actionable outputs.
- Ability to work across multiple functions/departments
Reports to: Director Sales Operations
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. This is a hybrid role where you will work in the office 3 days per week and where you do your best work 2 days per week. Exceptions include collaboration with teammates and stakeholders for moments that matter. This role will require up to 25% travel.
Additional Information: N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)