Full Job Description
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Americas is a pivotal role supporting our biggest market and working alongside the Americas Leadership team. Your mission is to create and execute marketing strategies that align with sales goals, working extremely close with our product marketing team on messaging and positioning to ensure we’re delivering a clear and consistent voice in-market.
Reporting to the Head of Americas Field Marketing, this role partners closely with our commercial team. You will focus on developing and executing programs that drive customer growth and retention across our industry-leading Commerce Media Platform. This position requires exceptional skills, creativity, and a hands-on approach to managing campaigns that drive results.
What You’ll Do
- Act as Marketing business partner to the Americas leadership team.
- Adapt our global Marketing campaign strategy for the Americas region and develop specific content pillars that align to individual product needs.
- Own and operate our key account marketing programs, using ABM to grow and prospect customers.
- Increase the visibility of Criteo and its senior leaders in the Americas through organic and paid efforts, collaborating closely with the Global Marketing Team, PR and Analyst Relations.
- Plan and execute a variety of awareness programs which include paid media, content and social.
- Lead content development for high-touch, high-impact events that use both industry sponsorships and owned and operated events to connect with senior clients.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Become an active member of the Americas marketing team, taking part in cross-functional projects and taskforces.
Who You Are
- Degree in business/marketing or similar, and 7+ years of Marketing experience. AdTech, or eCommerce experience would be an advantage.
- Have prior experience marketing a platform, SaaS and/or technology company. Bonus points for working on a demand (DSP) dependent business.
- You’re a sales/commercial minded marketer. Your comfortable working with sales and can be a partner-like relationship. You have experience interacting with clients and being in sales meetings, pitches.
- A modern, data-driven marketer with deep understanding of digital marketing, social media, marketing automation, CRM – preferably with a b2b technology firm.
- Excellent communicator that’s comfortable speaking with partners and supporting the leadership team.
- Client-Centric: business mindset, putting the client at the center of all marketing actions.
- You’re an Innovator. You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas and challenges.
- An excellent project Manager with extreme attention to detail. You can take a project and run with it from concept through to completion.
- You get things done. Ability to move and pivot fast to meet the needs of a high-growth business.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo – and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the “Apply” button you expressly give your consent.