DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES MANAGER
The Dispute Resolution Services Manger will have primary responsibility for case management and administration of the functions of the CPR Dispute Resolution (DRS) department. The person in this role must share a passionate commitment to our mission, be dedicated to customer service and manifest a keen attention to detail. The role will report to the Senior Vice-President, DRS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matter management including reviewing intake of all DRS matters, applying appropriate rules and procedures, and entry of information into the DRS database;
- Maintaining electronic case files in an organized fashion;
- Assisting in all aspects of case administration, including preparing for pre-case conference call, follow-up with parties/counsel and neutrals with respect to all matters, conducting legal research on cases where necessary to case administration, and review of case awards;
- Querying neutrals, preparing nomination slate of candidates for parties, and facilitating selection, evaluations, and reporting;
- Working with Panels Manager to ensure up to date information on CPR Neutrals;
- Working with accounting function to issue invoices for CPR fees and for advance deposits on matters on which CPR is handling funds for arbitrators;
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations governing case administration as well as with internal CPR requirements;
- Acting as a client service representative and proactively addressing concerns and answering general inquiries;
- Working with SVP DRS and VP for Global Business Development to promote DRS, CPR Rules, Protocols, Guidelines and other CPR work product.
Skills and Requirements:
- Law degree (non-US with US LLM is fine) or Bachelor’s with dispute resolution concentration;
- Familiarity with arbitration and/or dispute resolution services;
- Fluency in a foreign language a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrably strong skills in working collaboratively, building trust internally and externally, and maintaining a reputation of strong customer service, integrity and professionalism;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe; and
- Experience with databases.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.