Business Systems Analyst III
Posted Date2 weeks ago(8/31/2021 1:26 AM)
Why CompuCom? (Overview)
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following role: Business Systems Analyst III
What We Need & What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
The Business Systems Analyst III will coordinate and manage Powered by CompuCom White Glove and One Time Install offerings sold by Office Depot BSD organization as well as other channel partners.
The White Glove service is a provisioning solution to deploy chrome books, iPads, or laptops. This solution is mostly sold to school districts who purchase chrome books to be deployed to students and staff.
The One Time Install services are sold to companies who purchase printers, computers, or simple network devices such as a router, access point or switch.
• Assist solution team by recommending staffing levels required to support an offering.
• Coordinate resources required to complete the installations from CompuCom field resources or temp agencies.
• Coordinate license requirements from end user and sales team.
• Coordinate installation dates for White Glove services.
• Complete requisitions for temp labor.
• Create ClearVision tickets for CompuCom field resources.
• Train and coordinate resources for installations.
• Monitor installation and provisioning process daily.
• Verify and approve time sheets.
• Track provisioning activity on ConnectWise.
• Assist Powered by CompuCom team with process audits and license audits.
• Assist Powered by CompuCom teams with processes related to onboarding new channel partners related to the White Glove and One Time installation services.
Who You Are (Qualifications)
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience desired
- Experience managing resources adn document processes
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: