CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
The Corporate Social Responsibility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager will develop and implement best-in-class strategic social impact and DE&I strategy for both internal and external stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for defining, evaluating and capturing the outcomes that CoinFlip CSR and DE&I programs are driving among our key charitable partners and local communities, and internal team members. This individual will work cross functional to ensure our programs are integrated across all lines of business.
- Development – Craft CSR plans and work with relevant external/internal stakeholders to implement them
- Grass root execution of CSR activities; provide inputs to strategize short and long term CSR initiatives
- Drumming up support during volunteer activities and events and persuading employee participation
- Internal Communication – Work with the marketing team to ensure effective internal communication of the CSR activity
- Support the data management, analysis and reporting of environmental social and governance topics
- Manage and elevate the Employee Volunteer Program by creating plans and coordinating volunteer opportunities for all associates with reporting metrics of success and growth
- Provide quarterly and annual reports demonstrating clear impact across sustainability, DE and community efforts
- Make recommendations on the future of partnerships, areas of focus for future phases of the platform, and marketing opportunities for reaching additional communities and charitable partners
- 3-5 years in a Social Responsibility role Strong analytical skills, including experience working with large amounts of data; experience with sustainability software tools and/or database management a plus
- Passion for and understanding of ESG issues and trends, as well as industry best practices and frameworks relating to sustainability and impact reporting
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional team-oriented environment
- Can adapt behavior to engage and influence others
- Contributes positively to team culture through attitude, presence and an embrace of inclusion, diversity and equity
- Strong analytical skills, including experience working with large amounts of data; experience with sustainability software tools and/or database management a plus
- Demonstrated passion for the environment, sustainability, energy, carbon footprint management or related field
Working at Coinflip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well – we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying “STOP” to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply “HELP” to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.