ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Bedford, NH
The Sustainability Analyst will provide subject matter expertise for all financial elements of bottle bills and mandatory deposits. The nature of the work will require taking complicated material and producing easy to understand memos, strategic proposals, and financial analysis. Additionally, as the Company develops additional CSV (Creating Shared Value) initiatives, the successful candidate will support, update, and provide quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure and track the Company’s progress. IND-MP
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to ensure products are updated and registered with proper regulatory and industry partners
- File appropriate state tax and escheat returns
- Maintain a tracking and forecasting of reclaimed materials
- Assist in contract negotiations and recommendations for industry partners
- Perform monthly journal entries and reconciliations in a timely manner
- Deliver analysis and recommendations on the future of Company redemption strategy
- Create, develop, and enhance comprehensive financial models for various recycling business cases
- Collaborate with an independent third party on the establishment of Scope 1 and Scope 2 carbon emissions
- Provide subject matter expertise to senior leadership and other management on end-to-end recycling process
- Reporting as required by management to meet Division/Corporate/Shareholder deadlines
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, or related discipline
- Strong computer analysis skills required, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and IFRS accounting
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, previous SAP experience a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas simply to a broad audience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortability working with cross-functional teams and matrixed organizations
- Occasional travel and extended hours
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.