WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks an Audience Data Analyst, CNN+ for the CNN department.
The Data Analyst is responsible for transforming and aggregating CNN+ and SVOD data for the CNN Research and Analytics team. This person will also be responsible for building tools to enable/automate CNN+ syndicated and multiplatform dashboards and reporting.
- Build and maintain tools and apps that support audience reporting and analysis
- Develop ETLs, data pipelines for internal clients
- Combine and analyze large, disparate, unstructured datasets to answer questions and uncover insights
- Monitor and validate data quality, investigate irregularities
- Identify and define new KPIs
- Support and collaborate with Research on data requirements, report building
- Stay current with developments in data science technologies and internally promote new techniques/best practices
- B.S./B.A. in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science or similar quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years of experience using programming skills to analyze large datasets
- Experience with Statistical Modeling, Machine Learning a plus
- Experience with Snowflake a plus
- Experience with BI tools, like Looker, Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of Nielsen TV media math/media industry a plus
- Strong R Programming and SQL skills required
- Familiarity with RStudio, Tidyverse packages (dplyr, tidyr, ggplot, etc.), RMarkdown, and Shiny preferred
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups
- Ability to conduct logical tests against databases to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Highly organized, inquisitive, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.