Development Operations Manager
Location: Norwell, MA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2021
Category: Operations & Logistics
Job ID: 75895
The SharePoint Administration Manager is responsible for providing technical support and governance for the Clean Harbors Enterprise SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities; Provides Information a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities facing the company; Manages a small team of developers building tools and providing support to SharePoint business users and customers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Supports Intranet and Extranet sites built on SharePoint 2016
- Manages system security, system patching and upgrades
- Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Configures SharePoint services and settings
- Documents SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Manages site quotas and file size limits
- Reviews and monitoring usage reports
- Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administers and maintains sites and sub-sites
- Manages security for sites and sub-sites
- Manages the site layout structure and content
- Provides SharePoint support to end users
- Helps support IT-internal systems such as TFS/Visual Studio
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related area
- MCSE or other MS certifications are a plus
- 2-4 years’ experience administering SharePoint v2013+
- 1-2 years’ experience managing or mentoring teams
- SharePoint 2013 and 2016 administration
- Office 365 and Teams
- Visual Studio and TFS knowledge a plus
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Proven analytical skills with information systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of information security and systems administration
- Familiarity with on prem and cloud hosting options a plus
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.