Analyst Oil Logistics
Location: Norwell, MA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2021
Category: Supply Chain
Job ID: 77560
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Logistics Analyst, known internally as Analyst Oil Logistics. This individual will optimize movements of used motor oil (UMO) through Safety-Kleen’s network of branches, terminals and re-refineries. The position will be responsible for balancing UMO inventory at the collection point and ensuring
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage UMO feedstock into six re-refineries, balancing available feedstock with individual refinery demand;
- Provide movement forecasts to internal stakeholders (transportation and refineries);
- Manage off-spec UMO process;
- Data Analysis and Presentation;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain/Logistics preferred, Alternative combinations of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree;
- 3+ years of previous experience;
- Specific business knowledge in forecasting, logistics with a focus on low cost routing and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP);
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills
- Strategic vision and application thereof relative to this segment of the business
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments and communicate directly with executive management.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.