There is a sense of camaraderie that comes with delivering impactful projects as a team. It creates a sense of humility and fosters pride in the work we do. At Clark, we are proud to build what matters, together.
From hospitals and airports to roads and educational facilities, we rely on the leadership, diverse talents, and dedication of the Clark team to deliver assets and infrastructure that are integral to our everyday lives.
Come join the Clark team and help build the world around us.
The Project Engineer provides administrative and technical services in the fields of scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination, and general project administration. Along with job site project managers and superintendents, project engineers have responsibilities in overall project oversight and may be assigned to a particular section, subcontractor, or other facet(s) of the project.
- Assist in development of project plan as requested.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager(s) in purchasing activities including scoping and take-offs.
- Prepare and forward submittals. Confirm submittal complies with plans/specs.
- Support the development and updating of the project schedule and subcontractor detail schedules.
- Monitor and expedite material deliveries ensuring all deliveries conform with the project schedule.
- Administer subcontracts as assigned.
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in the coordination of drawings.
- Draft change orders. Solicit prices from subcontractors and suppliers. Perform scope take-off and estimate costs.
- Aid in close out of project; includes assembling manuals and other warranties for turnover to owner and preparation final payment documents for subcontractors.
- Participate/lead training sessions.
- Act as the point person for document management applications.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a degree in a related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a project engineer, or similar, role in the construction industry, experience with a general contractor preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination, and general project administration.
- Familiarity reading drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of Primavera preferred.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and reliable.
- Interest and passion for building and the industry.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.