Full Job Description
What you will do:
Serve as finance partner lending financial support and strong business acumen to the US Operations Finance team. Provide guidance to both the local and corporate teams and holds accountability to the alignment of financial budgets and forecasts. Has the ability to work independently, as well as work in a team environment developing strong relationships with internal cross-functional groups. Seek ways to continually add value to the organization. This candidate can sit at any Clarios plant location.
How you will do it:
· Produce weekly forecasts and review weekly with plant leadership
· Engage in various projects at regional level to drive continuous improvement in operations finance organization
· Populate various weekly and ad hoc analyses to drive plant performance
· Support monthly close process including journal entries, accrual generation, results reporting, ect.
· Ensure SOX and GAAP compliance through checklist completions and support of all types of audits
· Participation in both the Annual Physical & Tri-Annual Fixed Asset Inventories
· Aid in the preparation and presentation of the annual budget
· Provide continuous improvement support by partnering with cross-departmental teams
· Lead financial analysis for Labor reporting and understand pay structure at plant
· Analyst to develop knowledge of all finance functions ensuring ability to grow into plant controller position
· Undertake special projects and other duties as required by Director of Finance, Operations
What we look for:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
· 3 years of relevant experience with career progression
· MBA and/or CPA (in-progress as well) is a plus
· Strategic thinking, problem solving and strong analytical skills
· Strong Microsoft Office ability required; SAP and/or OneStream experience is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to travel up to 25% of time
· Willingness to relocate for next opportunity
Who we are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com.