The Recruiting Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department to drive the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to develop, implement and provide recruiting activities in support of the business strategy.
The Global Functions Campus Recruiting Manager will develop on-campus strategy in partnership with business sponsors as it relates to university selection, business participation, campus marketing and assessment process. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of Recruiting professionals and serve as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the group
- Develop detailed recruiting strategies to meet the Global Functions Analyst and Associate Programs’ needs for talent acquisition and introduce candidates to managers in anticipation of future hiring needs; Set campus strategy at target universities and determine appropriate business engagement
- Utilize social media to attract campus talent to the Global Functions Programs
- Serve as a primary point of contact for senior business leaders and Human Resources (HR) partners and work with function heads and Managing Directors to fill campus program hiring targets
- Manage the overall strategy and alignment for the Global Functions summer intern programs including onboarding, training, placements, events, performance management process and full time offer decisions
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters, and utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to resolve complex issues through influence
- Work with Diversity partners to confirm diversity strategy and ensure diverse talent is hired into the Global Functions Programs
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams and coach junior members of the team
- Responsible for ensuring data is accurate and for utilizing data to inform the collective strategy for the Global Functions Programs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Travel domestically 20-25% of the work-time during peak recruiting season
6-10 years of relevant experience
Previous supervisory experience
Demonstrated core recruiting and leadership skills
Demonstrated identification and assessment skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
The ability to think strategically and gain support for ideas and initiatives
Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Campus Recruiting and Program Management
Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
Strong organizational skills, work ethic, initiative, sense of urgency and attention to detail
Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Strong project management, creative problem-solving skills and ability to act independently
Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles as well as confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
Forward thinking and planning abilities
Flexibility for travel and to work evening hours and some weekends
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting