Job Req ID 21362154
Citi Learning drives business performance by connecting employees with relevant and innovative learning experiences when and where they need them. Serving as a global center of expertise within Citi Learning, the Leadership and Performance Solutions (LEAPS) team uses innovative social, experiential and instructor-led learning approaches to build learning solutions that develop leadership capabilities, foster professional development, and advance Citi’s strategic priorities.
The Senior Talent Development Practice Area Manager manages the design and execution of leadership development programming within Citi’s Talent Model transformation efforts, aimed at a particular subset of Citi’s most senior leaders. The program is targeted as an aspirational experience for Citi’s best talent, where participants receive highly curated development journeys creating well-rounded leaders with strong Risk and Controls capabilities. The individual will be responsible for designing/sourcing learning modules within the broader talent program, focused specifically on building leadership capability. They will partner closely with a broad range of internal and external subject matter experts, technology partners, and Learning Advisors to understand, curate and source relevant learning content required to develop Citi’s senior most global leaders. The Practice Area Manager reports to the head of the Leadership & Performance Solutions function with a matrix reporting relationship to the Talent Model Transformation Director.
- Partner with Talent Model team to understand unique needs of target audience and determine best methods to build leadership capability for key, highly visible senior leaders
- Consult and design learning interventions to build leadership capability within the program kickoff week and accelerator program capstone event within the Senior Talent Development Program (annual cohort-based offering) as well as alumni learning events
- In partnership with the Culture team design interventions which enable the program participants to be the ‘Culture Champions’ for Citi.
- Source, curate and deliver updated content across portfolio of work
- Consult on project intake and solutions design
- Influence/drive innovation in approach to learning solutions (adaptive learning solutions, online coaching, etc.)
- Serve as primary owner of key vendor relationships, in partnership with the Digital Learning team as appropriate. Engage in technical onboarding process as needed for new vendor partners as needed.
- Partner with Practice Area Leads across LEAPS to support an integrated approach in how we develop leaders at Citi.
- Drive ongoing thought leadership and innovation by proactively seeking internal and external organizational effectiveness best practices, and influencing adoption across Citi
- College degree in Organizational Development or related field (related post-graduate degree or MBA preferred)
- 7+ years of experience as a learning consultant with a successful track record of implementing organizational change through enterprise-wide learning interventions
- Proven track record in managing large scale, digitally driven learning curricula
- Breadth of experience in needs assessments, instructional design, organization development and design for multiple delivery platforms (e.g., classroom, self-paced, virtual, social, leader-led) across global cultures
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Ability to design or source high impact learning interventions – both programmatic and non-programmatic (e.g., experiential and peer learning) – that support the development of leaders at all levels and across global geographies and effectively drive desired business impact
- Expert consultative skills, including the ability to get business partners to take action
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the impact of learning on overall corporate performance
- Ability to use data to drive strategy and decision-making
- Inclusive leader who values creativity and incorporates diverse perspectives in decision making
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities; resilient and flexible; proactive at mitigating risk and overcoming anticipated barriers to learning solutions
- Strong analytical, strategic thinker with high quality verbal and written communication skills
Job Family Group:
Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting