- Understands the function, business, region HR needs and priorities; and translates these insights into an executable talent management/ Diversity and Inclusion /human capital strategy globally
- Leads consult on thought leadership for Talent, Diversity, Performance Management, change management and organizational development
- Collaborates with the Business, HRA/Recruiting/L&D, Talent & Diversity Partners, external experts etc., globally to execute successfully on the strategy
- In partnership with the business, SHROs, HRAs, Recruitment, L&D and other key partners, identifies, assesses, coaches, and develops a diverse talent pool for the Bank of the future
- Consults with the business on talent, performance management and diversity strategies, Innovate with talent development review meetings, success measures, and technology; provide an innovative approach to address strategic talent topics and ongoing development efforts
- Incorporates diversity into talent development / succession action plans to drive diversity and inclusion throughout the organization
- Initiates and Designs, implements and communicates key processes related to talent review/succession planning, diversity pipelines, talent development, succession, performance management etc.
- Design new programs to accelerate development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, to improve the pipeline of high performing professional talent; and engage with leaders and HR in planning and piloting new techniques to develop successors contributing to the strategic people plan
- Ensures that Talent, diversity and performance outcomes are effectively analyzed, reported and actioned
- Participates in ongoing communication across the global business to engage all global employees in initiatives, processes and updates
- Drives the coaching and assessment strategy, including identifying appropriate coaches for the business/region
- Actively participates in external and internal networks to stay on top of emerging talent and diversity best practices
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Human Resources and/or Talent Management/Diversity experience (prefer 8+ years’ experience in related work)
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter with ability to lead and influence cross-business and global teams
- Agile learner with capacity to anticipate
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create insights
- Positive relationship management, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting