Job Req ID 21311673
Diversity and Talent are key business imperatives and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
This position is responsible for designing and advancing Citi’s strategic initiatives that support the global diversity and talent platform through strong working relationships with senior leaders to enable them to manage talent, increase overall representation, employee engagement and, in turn, business results. This role also serves as the diversity and talent center of excellence liaison to various senior Citi businesses leaders and regional HR/Talent/Diversity Leads, applying in-depth knowledge of diversity and talent principles and practices to deliver franchise wide solutions in areas such as workplace inclusion, employee engagement, talent processes and planning, training, metrics/reporting and data governance and communication.
- Provide strategic oversight for global metrics, reporting and data governance strategy that informs talent and diversity related decisions and planning, and measures progress year over year; link all relevant data sets to provide a full picture and influence the direction and outcomes of our collective efforts.
- Lead team and serve as key point of contact for executive leaders – educate, engage, and coach as subject matter expert on talent and diversity linkages and levers.
- Partner with executives on strategy / vision for Affinity groups as well as execution tactics.
- Partner closely with Senior HR Officers and Senior HR Advisors and other HR practice leaders to develop and execute short and long-term strategies to increase representation and the growth and develop of top talent.
- Serve as a liaison to various HR disciplines, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, on overall diversity and talent strategy and priorities.
- Prepare and deliver diversity updates for the CEO, Executive Management Team, Board of Directors, regulators, investors, and other key stakeholders.
- Lead our efforts to fully leverage our internal and external partnerships in conjunction with our diversity strategy and Affinity model.
- Establish and improve upon global practice tools and resources such as engagement interviews, ally guides, and reference materials, for talent, HR Advisors and managers to leverage.
- Responsible for creating development opportunities for underrepresented groups and managers, and keeping pulse on diverse talent to ensure that they are receiving appropriate development and mobility opportunities.
- Partner with performance management to ensure that talent and diversity becomes more and more embedded in the performance management cycle.
- Provide oversight and lead strategies to enhance our executive and role based assessment practices and oversee the management of the executive coaching practice.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of diversity principles and practices to deliver solutions in areas such as workplace inclusion, employee engagement, employee networks, and flexible work strategies
- Subject expert in workplace diversity and talent policy and practices
- 15+ years HR or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Excellent analytical, process, and project management skills to deliver detailed, data-driven work outputs to senior executives.
- Highly strategic and systems thinker; able to seamlessly connect the dots to create a cohesive and compelling vision for talent and diversity at Citi.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to independently drive initiatives to closure.
- Experienced people leader, capable of overseeing and developing high performing team.
- Ability to influence change / strategic direction with senior leaders and other departments without having direct reporting authority.
- Ability to operate as a global leader to link diversity initiatives to positive impact on business with an understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to a broad, diverse audience.
Job Family Group:
Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting