The US Consumer Digital (USCD) organization oversees the digital products and client experiences across Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB) in the US. At the heart of everything that we do in USCD is a relentless focus on customer centricity, taking a singular view of customers across GCB’s businesses. We are an empowered organization that moves fast to continuously improve our customers’ digital experiences.
USCD is organized around Domains that are aligned to our customer missions. The Digital Channels & Ecosystems Domain interfaces with all other domains (Acquisition & Activation, Customer Engagement & Growth, Payments & Lending, Wealth Management, Operations & Service, etc.) in maintaining our digital channels – we own the foundation that other domains build upon. Our mission is to create an environment where work can happen in a distributed manner while feeling like a single, unified customer experience, across our core digital channels including Web (Citi.com pre- and post-login) and Mobile (iOS & Android). Our team drives the strategy across these channels and has overall responsibility for their success.
We are seeking a talented and imaginative individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the USCD Enable Domain team as a Mobile Product Manager. This individual will report into the SVP, Head of Mobile Channels. S/he is responsible for developing and implementing the roadmap for our the Citi Mobile app to ensure Citi offers a best-in-class Mobile experience.
We are looking for a strategic professional with strong influence skills to lead the product management process from ideation through launch and production monitoring, keeping all stakeholders up to date and obtaining all necessary approvals for launch. This role is a recognized technical and customer experience authority within Citi’s Digital team. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince various colleagues and stakeholders across Business and Tech.
- Provide platform, product, and customer experience leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable for end-to-end implementation of exceptional customer facing experiences – this includes ideation, designing the end-to-end customer journey, gathering and grooming requirements, securing stakeholder buy in and Governance approvals, conducting post-release analysis and more.
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives that are at different stages in the development lifecycle at a single time.
- Analyze performance, success and failures, conduct customer research and run A/B tests to improve customer experience and inform the roadmap moving forward
- Maintain the Product Roadmap with transparent prioritization criteria, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes, make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market and roadshow with stakeholders early and often
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency. Interface with Legal, Compliance and Risk to protect both our business and our customer’s interests
- Team up with Digital & Consumer Insights team to track usage and garner insights to feed back into roadmap prioritization
- 6-10 years of experience, of them a minimum of 2-4 years of Digital Product Management experience
- Experience leading Digital initiatives
- Experience working with engineers and developers to understand what is technically possible, how to translate customer pain points into actionable tech requirements etc.
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about designing best-in-class digital experiences and staying at the forefront of cutting edge technology in the Financial Services space
- Ability to communicate effectively with various Business stakeholders across Digital, Marketing, Communications, Operations, Governance and Tech
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management/Computer since/Engineering – preferred but not required)
Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development
Digital Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting