Full Job Description
Finance Reporting Analytics Manager
Overview of Position
This position within the Technology Enables Services (TES) Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Finance group is responsible for supporting the reporting activities for the within the RCM Physician business. There are multiple reporting initiatives with some of the key programs being tied to cost to collect, employee level productivity, and process standardization.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Financial and Project Analysis – Develop, analyze and communicate the key metrics and drivers of TES RCM Physician against plan (budget, forecast, and strategic plan).
- Planning & Forecasting – Support the financial planning activities and partnering with operation leaders in a manner that yields challenging, but achievable, strategic plans, budgets and forecasts and provides clear understanding of requirements and results.
- Modeling – Develop and maintain various financial models used to support decision making.
- Operational Support – Track and provide support to leadership on financial performance of transformational initiatives and determining areas of improvement.
- Special Projects – Carry out special projects as required.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3 – 5 years financial experience
- Experience building automated solutions for financial reporting/data collection
- Strong Analytical skills
- Technical – building financial models able to work in PowerBI, SQL, and Excel (Macros, VBA)
- Strong communication skills – working with SVP, VP, and Sr Directors
- Support of transformation initiatives – e.g., automation/IA and process standardization
- BS in IS, Accounting, Finance, or Business
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- MBA a plus
- Healthcare billing industry experience a plus
- Python knowledge is a plus
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.