Full Job Description
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
By joining the Team as an Enterprise Intelligence Analyst, you will be transforming data in a way that paints a picture, giving business stakeholders insights to make impactful business decisions. With a curiosity for streamlining data, the ideal candidate will thrive providing our business stakeholders with what they need to excel. This will include:
- Develop and utilize dashboards effectively and according to guidelines.
- Interpret complex data elements and results with Technical and Business users.
- Assist in training for the tools developed and work with stakeholders to ensure insights are acted upon and there is accountability for the use of tools at all levels within the organization.
- Collaborate regularly with IT, Analytics, Actuarial, Finance, and other Business units to ensure data is accurate, assist in making data-driven decisions and recommendations, and perform ad-hoc data analyses.
- Maintain the Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Tabular Model, including data tables, relationships, and DAX measures.
- Assist with development and maintenance of the Data Platform and associated ETL.
- Assist with Quality Assurance to make sure integrity of data is maintained.
What your qualifications may look like:
- Communicate data insights between technical and business personnel
- Two years of experience in a similar role in insurance or finance
- Experience building dashboards using Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI or other BI tools
- Good understanding of ETL processes and ETL tools like Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity with Data Governance
- Proficient in SQL (MySQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Exposure to data manipulation tools or languages like Alteryx, SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a Quantitative field
- Experience with Azure Platform (not required)
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.