Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Employee stock ownership plan
Full Job Description
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun….who wouldn’t want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that’s built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our Marathon Health Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE.
What your normal day-to-day would be:
- Assist with development of the annual budget and profit planning process of the bank
- Provide analytics to support the long term strategic planning process of the bank
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and relevant management information and analysis supporting the financial results and critical business initiatives of the bank
- Participate in the monthly forecasting process with continuous focus on improving automation, accuracy and accountability
- Research industry and bank trends to help confirm if current strategies are effective
- Quickly respond to fire-drills and other ad-hoc analysis requested by management
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required
What is needed to be successful in this position:
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with specific expertise in management reporting and executive writing skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Experience/exposure with business intelligence tools for report writing, along with trend and variance analysis
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple and complex projects with limited oversight
- Ability to develop strong, positive relationships with key business stakeholders
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience with Fiserv MPC, Oracle Hyperion or other ERP applications is a plus
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Data Analytics/Management Information Systems required.
- MBA or CPA a plus.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry required
Bring it all together:
This is a professional level staff position responsible for reviewing financial and business data. The analyst will use professional judgment to identify trends, anomalies and opportunities that will be presented to executive and/or department managers and used to influence the bank’s strategic decision making process.
**This is a full-time position. Department hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00-5:00.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!