Date: Sep 21, 2021
Portland, OR, US, 97201
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
Have you ever wanted to or had the opportunity to chat with the R&D VP or senior leadership of your company aboutyour ideas for improving business without feeling out of place or risking your job? Have you ever desired a workenvironment that empowers and encourages you to think outside of the box? What about career growth, opportunity and responsibility? Would you like to improve your skills as a leader and make adirect positive impact on multi-million dollar products? Or mentor and influence over 100 engineers?
Instead of being stuck on one tech stack, how would you like to build world class solutions using the right technologiesand toolset?
If you are a leader who is passionate about people and technology and want to work with the best Business/technology leaders in the industry, and are looking for an exciting career with a strong fortune 1000 companythat has a fantastic work/life balance, which is blazing the trail on the digital frontier, you may have found your newhome.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when working at CDK Global:
- Research and guide decisions on architecture and technology choices for solving the problems on hand
- Collaborate with a team full of fun, pragmatic, full stack software developers who share your passion & zeal forbuilding awesome technology solutions to interesting real-world problems, all the while having fun doing it
- Develop highly scalable, dynamic, and incredibly fast technology solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Right balance of autonomy and support
- Partake in and foster a culture of continuous learning using tools/opportunities like PluralSight, Hackathons,Meet Ups, Conferences and Lunch N Learns
- Build, mentor and grow your team
- At least 8 years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience in engineering leadership and management.
- Experience with Web services, SaaS, Linux, PHP and Modern Data Management Technologies.
- Experience with distributed source control (Git, GitHub Flow), CI/CD, Confluence and Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields.
- Ability to employ test driven development and continuous deployment.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- An ongoing thirst for new knowledge, ideas and a passion for software engineering and developing people.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Automotive retail experience
- Strong business acumen
- SQL / AWS Experience
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, Database, Linux, SQL, Technology