DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
St. Louis, MO (Earth City) St. Louis, Missouri
Are you a passionate social media and digital marketing professional looking for an exciting opportunity to make a large impact with a member driven organization? Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Digital Marketing Specialist in our St. Louis office for our ProSource division. You will be responsible for defining, managing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our social media channels that improve local showroom performance and national brand growth. This position collaborates effectively on many projects impacting social media pages to support the ProSource division. Our ideal candidate has hands on experience working with B2B2C brands to develop compelling social campaigns and digital marketing content that converts, informs and persuades, and is highly organized, flexible, and motivated as responsibilities will evolve over time.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Create unique national brand content for social media platforms (I.e., Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube) designed to increase customer engagement, also reviewing performance and customer metrics to determine trends.
- Manage upwards of 120 local social accounts for Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business throughout the entire social lifecycle including content creation, scheduling/posting, boosting, running paid social ad campaigns, and reviewing performance and customer metrics to determine trends through the use of enterprise social tools to scale across markets and gain efficiencies as applicable.
- Identify emerging social channel trends while improving operating procedures to manage deliverables spanning content creation, scheduling, paid campaigns and reporting.
- Support digital marketing programs related to customer experience, acquisition, retention, reactivation and top customer strategies.
- Communicate to franchisees and respond to franchisee queries as they relate to social and digital marketing programs.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business; and/or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing and advertising. Both B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Experience with social creative development, social content creation, paid social management.
- Text marketing, email marketing and other digital marketing channels experience a plus.
- Enterprise social tools experience (SOCi, Sprinklr, Salesforce, etc.) preferred.
- Strong writing and personal computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have aptitude to analyze data and make suggestions and modifications for improvement.
- Requires the ability to communicate clearly, follow up on commitments in a timely and thorough manner, and question conventional thinking.
How we Take Care of You
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Franchisees.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
- Great working environment with Monday and Friday hybrid options available!
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.
With over 140 showrooms throughout North America dedicated exclusively to the wholesale flooring and home improvement needs of trade professionals, ProSource® has the network and the savvy to help drive sales and elevate customer satisfaction to unprecedented levels. Today, over 300,000 ProSource trade professional members from the building, remodeling, design and installation industries are benefiting from exclusive access to an unrivaled product selection and floorcovering/home improvement expertise.