Full Job Description
Areas of Interest
Digital & Technology / Information Technology
Richardson – Texas – United States of America
CBRE is in the process of further developing and globally expanding our core technology products. We’re looking for a results-driven and collaborative Product Manager to take a pivotal role in this effort and join our Digital & Technology (D&T) team.
Who are you?
The person must have a proven history of developing products that deliver immediate value and can integrate with global platforms. This position is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams, including Accountable Executives, Engineering, Design and Operations.
Your Day To Day:
You will own a portfolio of Valuations products in various lifecycle stages. You are responsible for prioritization and development of new features, ongoing maintenance and successful delivery / measuring success. This will require you to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, clearly understand their needs, and communicate the roadmap
- Participate in global platform discussions to see where your tools can add value
- Understand and articulate the product strategy and direction
- Develop and prioritize a product roadmap and backlog, including tradeoffs to ensure delivery
- Work closely with designers and engineers to execute your roadmap and deliver solutions to the market
- Regularly Interview customers and distill actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 10+ years of work experience, including previous experience leading a project
- 5+ years’ experience in product management, program management or technology
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Experience defining a product roadmap, vision and strategy
- Experience with backlog creation and management
- Technical competency – able to understand and participate in engineering decisions
- Experience with end-to-end application delivery
- Experience with microservices-based applications
- Experience with commercial real estate
- Ability to present your products to the organization, including senior management
- Ability to cover gaps that may exist within the team to get the product shipped
- An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing
- A commitment to your career so you can grow with the group
- An awesome team with whom to collaborate (including great consulting partners)
- A competitive compensation package, complete with benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)/Disability)
- An open source culture/atmosphere that encourages learning and contributing back to the community. We support staying on top of the latest best practices and tools
- Paid holidays/vacation
About Our Team:
We are a team of product managers within CBRE’s Digital and Technology group. Our mission is to empower both the enterprise and its constituent lines of business with the game changing data and insights needed to develop and execute business strategy. We believe that personal growth is equally as important as Company growth, as the two are, in fact, largely interdependent. We dream big and want to work on the most interesting real estate visualization technologies with great people, leading technology and shared curiosity.