Cause Concierge is a private consulting firm serving executive leaders at key causes and growing businesses. You will use your skillset to support our clients on key projects.
The Operations & Analytics Lead will manage the orgs tech, systems, and processes to empower a data savvy approach to driving revenue, ensuring the team can access the information and analyses they need to efficiently and effectively meet revenue objectives and press send on deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience building workflows, automating processes and managing pipelines; and fluency creating high-visibility, actionable reports and dashboards.
- Reporting and analysis: Develop and produce a suite of recurring reports (ie daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual); identify trends and provide actionable insights
- Data visualization: Produce compelling data visualizations and dashboards for executive-level review
- KPI development: Contribute to the development of objectives, key results and performance indicators for the team, and enabling data collection and collation for data tracking
- Pipeline Management: Support relationships managers by defining, measuring, moves management and process development related to prospect and opportunity pipelines
- Process improvement: Design, codify and continuously improve data entry policies, data management processes, staff workflows, and other standards
- Accountability and Quality Management for Data Specialist Team.
- Migration Projects: Partner with clients to serve as embedded migration liaison and accountability manager for many softwares including Salesforce and Blackbaud.
- Financial reconciliation: Work with cashflow team to regularly reconcile gifts, pass-through gifts, soft-credit information, and ensure accuracy of funds
- Roadmap Management: Manage the development operations roadmap and playbook
- Data integrity: Develop and execute audit processes and oversee records management and data cleanup to ensure data accuracy
- Vendor management: Manage recurring projects with vendors, including mail houses, conversion page builders, designers, marketing automation specialists, copywriters, storytellers, digital organizers, creative directors, consultants, and other third-party partners to ensure successful and efficient systems releases, rollouts, pilots, integrations, and upgrades
- Progressive experience in sales or non-profit development operations
- Interest and experience defining individual and team OKRs and KPIs and using technology to track, adjust and provide real-time visibility into agreed-upon performance metrics
- Interest and experience developing, documenting and implementing data models, workflow standards, and recurring procedures to support business processes
- Facility creating custom reports and dashboards using complex database queries, exports and imports
- Ability to use critical thinking to navigate and analytically solve complex problems
- Immediate consideration for those that have experience with Salesforce, including Nonprofit Success Pack and Pardot, The Raiser’s Edge, or Luminate Online
Ideal candidates have experience with one or more of the following:
- Building data visualizations using Tableau, LucidChart, or other business intelligence tools
- Manipulating large datasets using Microsoft Excel