WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, high energy, data-driven and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills. As the Organizational Development & Enablement Manager, you might describe yourself as a dynamic individual with a proven track record of guiding training teams to meet business objectives, as well as rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty, too. This person is expected to quickly develop an understanding of our operations, processes and needs as they will oversee training and development for one of our customer facing teams.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop and facilitate training needs assessment, training strategy and oversee training plans and materials for Customer Care Advocates, Team Leaders, and Managers.
- Create and develop change plans, stakeholder analysis, communication plans, training plans and lead execution on change plans.
- Create, oversee and execute against internal communication campaigns and plans..
- Drive training design and oversee the development of training materials and curriculum.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to identify new training needs and/or changes to existing training curriculum.
- Coordinate all assigned projects, ensure projects are completed by target deadlines, and provide project status updates to management.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of employee morale by exhibiting a positive disposition and interacting in an ethical manner.
- Oversee the Advocate resource systems and ensure it is updated with policies and procedures.
- Identify skills gaps during and/or after training classes; help develop training material to address skills gaps.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
This position requires a motivational leader that will help lay the foundation of Carvana’s customer experience process. Required skills include:
- 5+ years managing a successful training organization, preferably in a mid to large scale organization.
- Proven ability to develop training needs assessments, training strategies and training plans with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of change management methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of instructional design methodologies.
- Proven success building and optimizing training solutions.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels.
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Goal oriented self-starter and able to flex to changing business needs and priorities.
- Ability to maintain a global mindset with a strong collaboration approach with peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data to identify solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have strong organization skills, a solid work ethic, and a positive disposition.
- Expertise in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred.
WE’D BE THRILLED IF YOU HAD:
- Experience with Adobe Captivate or other eLearning authoring software preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Master’s degree in a related discipline
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.