Full Job Description
The Arbitration Specialist is an exciting position that will allow partnering with different areas of our organization, to resolve differences between the buyer and seller arising from representations the seller makes at auction which may come up. This role will practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are always followed by persons under their jurisdictions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Arbitration Specialist may perform some or all of the duties listed below:
- Perform customer arbitration transactions in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise General Manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
- Resolve arbitration differences in a polite and distinct manner, making sure each customer is aware of sale regulations.
- Coordinate third party inspections and perform proper record keeping.
- Understand and enforce the auction’s arbitration policies and procedures
- Maintain a good flow of communication with General Manager or designated manager and office personnel.
- Recommend new customer services and procedures to the General Manager or designated manager.
- Inform the General Manager or designated manager and Facilities of all breakdowns and maintenance immediately.
- Work with General Manager to meet or exceed auction’s goals.
- Ensure repeat business by building, supporting, and maintaining customer relationships including existing relationships.
- Engage with customers in a transparent, reliable, and positive manner.
- Service accounts through all available channels including in-person, phone calls, and emails.
- Engage with customers and employees in a transparent, reliable, and positive manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of vehicles including specialty products such as boats, RVs, campers, classic cars and other specialty equipment.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Must be able to address service issues and come to resolutions.
- Must be able to deliver top level customer service.
- Able to build strong relationships with clients and customers.
- Practice and always promote teamwork.
- Attend required training sessions.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Alternative dispute resolution: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mediation: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location