Campana & Schott Inc. is the New York City-based innovation hub of the Campana & Schott Group, a privately held, 30-year-old management and technology consulting firm with over 400 employees across Europe and the US. We create tangible results for our clients by designing digital solutions including business transformation, digital workplace, customer insights and analytics and creating novel ways of working. In the U.S., Campana & Schott focuses on healthcare and pharmaceuticals, combining digital and technology innovation with change management and transformation to create new momentum.
We are currently looking for a Consulting Intern to join our team in New York.
We approach every single project with enthusiasm – we thrive on new challenges and taking the perspective of our clients and their people.
We value the diversity of the people in our company – irrespective of nationality, family situation, sexual orientation, religion, or age. Our diversity benefits us all – we want to see things from your perspective!
We treat each other with respect and as equals – regardless of our age, position in the hierarchy, or role in the company. We’re all on first name terms and are always available for our colleagues.
Day in the Life
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues. This includes: business strategy, corporate performance, market access, operations practices and trends, global expansion, and best practices across our core industries.
- Collect and examine data relevant to developing solutions in the various practices.
- Analyze clients’ strategic, financial, and organizational information to provide insights for with over 400 employees across Europe and the US senior members of the project team.
- Participate in team workshops to develop client recommendations.
- Engage in internal and/or external projects to shape our growing US organization and gain first-hand consulting experience.
What’s in it for You
When working with us, you will benefit from experienced colleagues that will support you at any time based on their knowledge and your key topics. Develop, present, and implement your own creative solutions in our team’s start-up, hands-on atmosphere.
Professional & Personal
You can expect excellent project work and a trusting atmosphere with your colleagues supervisors where you are challenged to contribute to impactful projects across the Project, Program, and Portfolio Management service spectrum of our NY-based team.
Exchange frequently with plenty of other students, e.g. in the context of student get-togethers or cross-functional workshops.
We offer you a flextime working schedule that you can adapt to your studies.
At Campana & Schott, you have access to invaluable mentoring from senior industry professionals. We appreciate long-term cooperation and are looking forward to discussing your future with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation.
- Progress towards or completed Bachelor with a preferred major in Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Project and Innovation Management, Healthcare or a comparable field.
- Prior finance, healthcare or consulting internships are a plus.
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented mentality.
- Eagerness to develop new skills.
- Analytical mindset and process oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Language skills: Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English (German nice to have).
- Must be able to legally work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Minimum of 2 months full-time availability.
Does this sound like the next step in your career?
We look forward to receiving your online application for the role of „Consulting Intern – Business Transformation and Innovation “