Pulled from the full job description
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $75.8K to $96K per year is Indeed’s estimated salary for business intelligence analyst at Caliber Collision in Lewisville, TX.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Caliber is a purpose driven company. With over 24 years in the automotive services industry, we lead through our core values and our purpose of Restoring You to the Rhythm of Your Life. Providing opportunities for all our teammates to reach their full potential and delivering on our commitments to our clients and customers.
Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life begins with our teammates. We do the right thing by offering a robust benefits package including day-one benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K), vacation plans to support work-life balance, leadership development programs and coaching, career growth opportunities, and exposure to multiple business models in the automotive space.
Analyst responsible for designing, implementing, and managing methods and processes to extract knowledge and insights from data in a timely manner in a fast-paced organization.
Essential Job Duties :
· Be a forward-facing business intelligence partner of the Finance Department within the company and support projects and change management initiatives across key project owners (IT, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, etc.).
· Identify, research, and resolve complex business problems, apply analytics techniques, and develop solutions to drive Sales, Finance, Operations, and overall outcomes.
· Support the team to design, implement and maintain complex BI solutions including data models in Microsoft SSAS, Excel Power Pivot and Power BI, create and maintain reporting tools, troubleshoot improvement opportunities, and process change request as needed.
· Define relevant data points, data extraction, transformation, calculations, and visualizations.
· Support the Finance organization in building the roles, skills, processes, and collaboration with other teams necessary to improve BI solution delivery speed, accuracy, insightfulness and predictiveness, and improve end-user satisfaction.
· Facilitate conversations to integrate 3rd party data to drive key metrics, and share knowledge related to finance, operations, business intelligence and data tools.
· Help in managing financial tools, financial reporting, and data analytics systems while upholding the governance, security, consistency, integrity, and accuracy of all end-user data.
· Participate in system maintenance, user support, upgrade activities, and integrations.
Education, Experience and Skills wanted for success:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Analytics, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Master’s degree/MSBA/MBA/MIS or PhD would be considered a plus.
· 2 years of experience in developing business solutions combining business intelligence, dashboards, and reporting, and/or process improvement & automation with progressive growth in responsibility and scope, using expert knowledge such as data warehouse, ETL, reporting tools, data analytics, data modeling and financial modeling.
· Understanding of Finance and Accounting methodologies, concepts, and principles.
· Understanding of systems and methods to access underlying data and prepare reports.
· Demonstrated ability to turn end-user requirements into actionable tools and insights.
· Experience in DAX / data modeling with Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot and/or SSAS Tabular.
· Relevant experience with Microsoft Excel, data modeling and data visualization tools.
· Knowledge in data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and/or big data.
· Willingness to work closely with field operations, other teams, and all management levels.
· High standards of accuracy, precision, and organization.
· Articulate with adequate verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
· Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and willingness to dig for information.
· Comfortable in a high growth and strong customer service environment.
· Minimal travel required, as needed: < 15%.
Caliber is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Caliber is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.