Full Job Description
Technical Project Manager – Cloud
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Technical Project Manager – Cloud oversees a dynamic team of architects and SMEs in the design, implementation, and sustainment of cloud solutions. In this roll you will work directly with the customer to define initial cloud capability requirements for a variety of highly visible cloud initiatives.
Successful candidates will be strong technically, have previous experience lead clouding migrations and/or new implementations.
More About the Role:
- Manage IT Cloud design and implementation projects such as new M365 tool capabilities or cloud platform offerings.
- Develop project plans, WBS, schedules, contingency plans, workflow diagrams, and operational documentation.
- Identify, document, monitor and resolve project risk and issues.
- Compile a weekly project quad chart and brief management.
- Lead a project team to complete a specific project or task including facilitating discussion of team goals, values, processes, roles, and responsibilities.
- Apply experience developing written materials such as reports, manuals or documentation to assist other project team members.
- Make decisions and take part in decision-making processes. Apply critical thinking in a decision-making process. Ensures that project decisions are documented.
- Manage critical milestones, and present overall project statuses to IT Executive Management and CIO.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to attain DHS EOD.
- BA + 10 years’ applicable experience, AA + 12 years’ applicable experience, MA + 7 years applicable experience or 16 years’ experience.
- 5+ years in a technical environment, minimum of five years prior technical project management experience required, minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Cloud implementation and migration experience.
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- PMI/PMP and ITIL certifications preferred
- Agile experience and certification preferred
- AWS/Azure certification preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.