Market Operations Manager
- C2FO Limited
- Leawood, KS 66206
Posted 2 Days Ago
The role of Market Operations Manager is to ensure operational success of C2FO’s enterprise clients. We are seeking highly motivated, data-driven problem solvers to holistically own daily market operations and drive strategic growth/optimization across all assigned programs.
- Analyzing complex program data to drive optimizations and/or solve problems
- Managing cash and yield strategy for assigned C2FO programs
- Monitoring performance of the markets and technical processes
- Influencing client decisions to negotiate win-win solutions
- Preparing and presenting internal and external reporting/analytics to drive strategy
- Collaborating effectively with various cross-functional teams globally to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
- · Supporting, when required, C2FO markets and/or teams around the world
- · Creating enterprise client business cases and ad hoc analysis
Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, accounting, or similar field of study with 4+ years of overall experience; Candidate is likely to have worked in banking, consulting, treasury, or corporate finance and have interest in being part of a disruptive fintech company.
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative data analysis and an acumen for financial management concepts, especially as it relates to supply chain finance and financial accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills, advanced MS Excel (SQL experience highly preferred).
- Knowledge and understanding of financial operating metrics, short term cash management investment vehicles, and working capital best practices.
- Business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communicator with direct experience working with the C-Suite/Senior Management level of large corporates.
- Strong affinity to fintech and solving the challenges surrounding working capital
- Ability to learn and absorb new products/processes quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.C2FO is Working Capital.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.