Internal Communications and Public Relations Manager
- C2FO Limited
- Leawood, KS 66206
Are you looking for a role influencing internal communications in a high-growth organization? Do you have a curiosity for consistent growth and learning, and a proven track record in the field of communications? If so, please read on. In this role, you will work alongside the Human Resources and Marketing team to lead global internal communications and coordinate a range of public relations activities on behalf of C2FO.
The Internal Communications and PR Manager will help to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation and distribution of content.
- Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of materials to support the C2FO global HR team including digital and/or print collateral and company communications
- Oversees C2FO’s intranet and internal communications channels; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities; and new hires, and promotions.
- Ensures that all materials are aligned with the corporate brand guidelines and present a clear, unified, and positive image for C2FO.
- Serves as primary point of contact with our PR agency partner on day to day PR efforts
- Maintains relationships with key journalists that can help further C2FO’s brand and media efforts.
- Works with the SVP of Marketing and PR agency to evaluate and respond to media inquiries; determine spokesperson participation, coordinates interview/quote, prepares spokespeople and provides supplemental material to journalists (as appropriate).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.